To celebrate we are giving away A MILLION DOLLARS!!!
We don't have any sponsors to start having any give aways yet but we do have some warm fuzzy feelings to share with you lovely readers.
This has been so fun to put into words our life, our wedding, our love and our house. We enjoy reading each other's posts and takes on things, its incredible to hear the encouragement from all of you as well. Initially we created this blog to document our wedding projects and it morphed into just a little bit more than that. Even if no one ever read it, we hope to look back at how far we have come by the grace of God and be able to give Him thanks for all He has blessed us with.
So thank you for reading and sharing in our life and encouraging us!
I did some fancy schmancy math this morning, a.k.a. Google Analytics, and came up with these stats.
In the past year..
- There were 33 blog posts
- We have had 2,943 visits
- The most read post was "One month down...500,000 to go"
- We've had readers from Russia, Sweden, Canada, India, Peru, Norway, South Africa, New Zealand and more!
- May was the most blogged month
- The post with the highest traffic from Pinterest was "Paisley Stenciled Dining Table"
- The average reader spent 19 minutes visiting
- Jerod's favorite post "Its the little things"
- Hannah's favorite post "the best 4 minutes and 27 seconds ever!"
*I'm lifting my lukewarm coffee cup*
Here's to another year of staple guns, messy kitchens, learning things our way and radical love!